Packing power, ease of use and high-tech into a super sleek design, PAX 2 is a true game-changer. Not only is it 10% lighter and 25% smaller than the first PAX, it features a more powerful battery that allows up to 30 percent more usage time as well as a more efficient heating oven. PAX 2 also includes motion and lip sensing technologies, creating an impeccable and effortless vaporizing experience.
Please note: the latest versions of the PAX 2 do not carry a bottle of cleaning alcohol as seen in the product video.
Highest grade materials
The PAX 2 features only the highest grade materials for the best vapour possible. The polished, transverse-brushed anodized aluminium shell provides a durable yet luxury feel. The vapour path is constructed entirely from medical grade components. All plastic components are heat and food-safe engineering polymers of the highest quality available.
The PAX 2 heating element is made out of thin film Kapton heater flex, creating a conduction experience by heating the herb chamber from the bottom.
Four temperature settings
The PAX 2 has four temperature settings, ranging from 182°C (360F) up to 215°C (420F). The iconic PAX logo LED indicates the temperature setting by colour.
A built-in accelerometer (motion sensor) detects motion to put PAX in standby mode when not in use to conserve battery life and oven contents. It is also used to check the battery life: simply shake the vaporizer and the LED indicator lights display the current battery status.
Fast heat up time
The PAX 2 heats up in less than a minute. Green means go, simple and intuitive.
Maintenance is extremely easy and takes less than a minute: simply remove the mouthpiece and oven lid and use one of the included cleaning brushes with some ISO-alcohol to scrub the
PAX 2 comes with two mouthpieces, a flat top and a raised mouthpiece. These are made out of solid (food grade) silicon and therefore require virtually no maintenance.
Battery life & charging
A fully charged battery will last nearly two hours of use (around 7 to 9 sessions) before it needs recharging.
Charging the PAX 2 vaporizer (using the magnetic charger that works with a USB port/charger) takes around two hours. It is recommended to keep the battery charged and frequently recharge before it runs out.
In the box
- PAX 2 portable vaporizer (latest version)
- Charging cable
- Maintenance kit (1 wire brush, 10 pipe cleaners)
- Standard and elevated (raised) mouthpiece
- Standard oven lid
Genuine PAX 2 & Warranty
At Vapeace1 we only carry original and authentic products, the PAX 2 vaporizer is no exception. PAX 2 comes with a two-year warranty (units sold before October 2017 include a 10-year warranty. Contact us in case of doubt regarding your warranty!).
How to use the PAX 2
For complete usage instructions and tips and tricks, please refer to the official instruction manual.
- Make sure the PAX 2 is fully charged
- Remove the magnetic lid and fill the chamber with ground material. Pack it firmly for optimal vapour performance
- Place the oven lid back on the vaporizer
- Power on the device with a short press on the button located in the centre of the mouthpiece
- The PAX 2 will take between 30 and 60 seconds to heat up. While heating, the LED petals will pulse
- Once the lights turn green, you can inhale. A gentle, cigar-like draw is best to start
- To change the temperature, hold down the mouthpiece button for an extended press when the device is on. The LED petals will change from green to yellow, orange or red.
Europe: 2-3 business days
Rest of the world: 6-10 business days
Europe: Free for order from €100,00 and up (otherwise €6,50)
Rest of the world: €29,-